How to Stop Yourself from Screwing Up… Again

“Failure is nature’s plan to prepare you for great responsibilities” (Napoleon Hill).

“Failure is not a single, cataclysmic event. You don’t fail overnight. Instead, failure is a few errors in judgement, repeated every day” (Jim Rohn, 7 Strategies for Wealth and Happiness).

“There are no failures – just experiences and your reactions to them” (Tom Krause).

 

90% of succeeding life is productive failing… the other 10% lies in getting that “big success” when your psyche needs it most.

So here’s a good suggestion you might use to recoup all the loving and important memories you have of yourself. With this, you can keep the great details about you in check and in focus—even when your darkest hour comes.

Napoleon Hill, author of Think and Grow Rich, says that it’s usually when people face their greatest failure that they create their greatest success, so here’s a post you’ll enjoy as you go by your “greatest failure.”

 

Many people have provided many tools to deal with the “negatives” in life. These tools aid with dark moments such as loss, “failure,” letting someone down…

There’s one from NLP that you’ll be incredibly fond of, I’m sure. It’s called “Program Yourself for Maximum Learning.”

NLP’s a powerful tool that allows one to work directly with the subconscious of others and ourselves. Master NLP practitioners such as Paul Scheele of Learning Strategies Corporation and Ross Jeffries (who infamously uses NLP to seduce women, too) both suggest using this process to every f***-up–and every success–you create.

I do this process daily. It makes the world a much more peaceful and happy place to live in, because you get that sense of growth and purpose of yours recharged.

You’ll like it, and this process takes, at most,  twenty minutes. Use it for a daily session or use it for “emergency touchups” on a particularly bad situation.

 

How to Program Yourself for Maximum Learning–It’s Easy:

  1. Replay the situation or day before you—keep the event happening before you, just “over there.”

    If you’re doing this as a daily practice, then imagine the whole day going before you

  2. Now, once you’ve run all through your day, go back and run the event or day before you one more time

    This time, congratulate yourself on the successes you’ve earned in this event (or over the last twenty-four hours)

  3. In the second run, we congratulated ourselves on our successOnce you’re done running the day before you for the second time, run the event or day before you once again for this session

    In this run-through, you might find situations where you really feel that you could have done better

    Running through your event or day now, for every time that you really feel that you could have done better, just go into the situation and replay as you would like to do now.

    Just go into the situation, and replay it going perfectly in your mind

    Keep doing this until you reach the end of event or day for this session

    Once this day is up, you can wake up feeling relaxed, alert, and totally energized! You are a success!

Paul Scheele recommends you do this every day. An alternative might be once a week or even a month. Whatever suits you.

 

Do this exercise, watch your skills increase. Do this exercise, watch your feelings of love and contribution increase. Do this exercise, watch how people look up to you more.

It’s an excellent exercise, and may help you take yourself to the next level.
Talk soon!

Your Most Amazing Friend,

~ Aaron

 

P.S. Got hemorrhoids? Use Atmospheres. It’ll do nothing to help it, but you’ll have some nice ambient music to listen to.

P.P.S. For another nice tune to listen to (besides the app), check out this instrumental music free download.

P.P.S. Here’s the first in a series of posts on how to make instrumentals of yours amazing.

 banner ad


Leave a Reply